- “The Road to the Private Cloud“
Data center IT is evolving rapidly catalyzed by the impact of virtualization. The vision is enticing and promises significant improvements yet the devil is in the details.
- “Big Data, Big Traffic and the WAN“
Big Data is moving to the enterprise in a big way. For multi-site enterprises Big Data generates Big Traffic — the movement of large datasets over WANs needed to support Hadoop applications.
- “A Messaging Fabric: The Case for a Messaging Infrastructure Layer“
The IRG research report focuses on the evolving requirements for a Messaging Fabric, and the emergence of purpose engineered high-performance Messaging Fabric.
- “Risk and Compliance Insights: Audit Effectiveness“
The research report summarizes IRG’s recent survey of approximately 400 IT audit-related professions regarding the financial and productivity burdens of IT audits.”
- “Branch Office Application Optimization Solutions“
This white paper discusses solutions for branch office application optimization.
- “Applying the RFP Process to Application Service Providers“
This white paper provides a roadmap for RFP preparation of Application Service Provider functionality.
- “Evolution of Traffic Management“
This white paper summarizes the evolution and current state of traffic management systems.
- “Virtual Routing: What’s The Goal? And What’s Beyond?“
This white paper discusses design issues for router aggregation systems.